Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Autumn!


Autumn holds such beauty! For many people the most beautiful season would be summer, but for me its Autumn. I love the warm red, yellow and orange colours of the leaves. The way that after the leaves have fallen to the moist frosty grass they all seem to lay on the ground perfectly, like they want you to see the beauty in them. I love to walk across the leaves and listen to them crack and break under my feet, but at the same time I dont want to ruin them. I love it how the sky can stay so blue but the air can stay so cold. And the way that after a sun shower a beautiful rainbow will spread itself across the sky. I love the way that in the morning everything is frosty and ice-cold and when you breathe you can see your breath disperse through the air in a white cloud of mist. But in the afternoon it can be just like a summers day, with a slight chill in the air.

If you take the time to stop and look, listen and feel... you will see how beautiful Autumn really is.

No comments: