Thursday, June 5, 2008

Me and Tamlyn's trip to the gala ;] x




Well... I found these photos on my computer a couple of minutes ago... and I thought I should write about them on my blog... because they are funny!




Well I went to the Kingsway School gala at the beginning of last year with my friend from dancing. Her name is Tamlyn. Tamlyn offered to help out at the gala so they pretty much gave us the craziest job there. We had to get our faces painted dress up in massive bunny suits and walk around and give people lollies. It was probably one of the most embarassing things I had ever done! I was glad it wasnt my school! After we had done our cooool asss job we decided we would go and try and win ourselves some coconuts ;] You had to throw balls at the coconuts and if you knocked them down you got to keep one! I won 1 coconut on my first try! Tamlyn have lik 20 goes and still didnt get any! It was funny! After that we decided we would go into the school hall and go bargin hunting! We looked around for ages looking for crazy things to buy! Tamlyn bought a whole heap of crazy clothes to play dress up in and I bought a sheep toy. It looked lonely and unwanted. Once we had finished there we thought it would be fun to get our nails painted. So we went to the nail stand and got some really tackey nail polish painted on out fingernails with some sweet stickers to match! We also got glitter sprayed in our hair! I must say... we looked pretty darn cool!! Hahaha. It was one of the funnest and craziest galas i've ever been to!! ;] x

No comments: