Tuesday, June 3, 2008

RAAARRRR!!! >:[

You know what I hate? When you have a hot chocolate and your dunking biscutes into it. But then you hold the biscute in there for too long and it goes all soggy and breaks off. Yeah, thats what just happened to me. I will tell you all about my tragic event!...

Well I was sitting at the computer desk just minding my own buisness when in walks mother dearest with a hot chocolate and some biscutes, so I start to dunk the biscutes into the hot chocolate. All is fine and well untill I get to the last biscute. I hold the biscute in my cup of hot chocolate and watch the hot chocolate make its way up the biscute. I suddenly realise how long its been in there so I quickly take it out. Then BAAAMMM... Half of the biscute falls into the hot chocolate *sniff*. I try to get it out, so i stick my fingers in the hot chocolate but the hot chocolate is absolutly boiling and the biscute just moves away from my fingers.

So here I am... Stuck with this boiling hot hot chocolate with soggy biscute all through it. Should I drink it untill i reach the soggy biscute at the bottom? Or should I just walk away... And no one gets hurt?

Hmmmm... Very tricky question!

No comments: