Monday, May 19, 2008

TOASTTTT! ;]

Well... Im going to write about toast! I dont really like toast that much, I mean, I like it sometimes but most of the time I cant be bothered to make it. I actually had toast today though, on the very rare occasion that I could be bothered to make it. I like my toast slightly toasted. Not burnt. Not slightly burnt. Not even brown. Just warm crispy bread. Yummmm. I had butter on my "warm bread" this morning. It tasted so good. I like toast with alot of things like cheese and tomato and possibly ham, vegemite, marmite, baked beans, jam, BUTTER, and as I recently re-discovered... I like honey! ;] Yeahhh.... Vegemite toast makes you feel better when you sick! Whenever I go to tashs house, we have toast for breakfast! Toast tastes best when it is the normal white bread not all that grainy stuff. Thats just tastes weird toasted. Raisins arent meant to be put into bread... its just sick and wrong! I also like french toast! It tastes sooo good. We have had quite a few french toast making competitions at my house to see who could make it better. I was the judge :D! French toast tastes best with icing sugar on it and with maple syrip on it! Yumm yumm yumm! ;] Did you know that there is a website about toast! Its called welcome to the wonderful world of toast. From there you will be able to: access toast recipies, heaps of toast facts, an online database of all the toasters on the market today as well as an in-depth analysis of Jams, preserves, butters, margarines, and the very lastest in automatic breadmakers. http://www.thursdaynext.com/toast.html Just click the link and you will have everything you ever need to know about toast!! :D

No comments: