Monday, June 9, 2008

Music Assessment :S

A couple of days ago we had our music assessments. For my assessment I sung Tattoo by Jordin Sparks. It was the first time i've ever sung infront of a crowd and I was so nervous! Miss Senior called my name. I slowly walked down the stairs and into the middle of the stage. I looked at all the blank faces in my class staring straight back at me and I felt so akward. I said my name and what I was going to be singing and Jasmin started the back track! I started to sing but I realised I hadnt cleared my throat before I started so my voice sounded horrible... so I had to clear my throat and carry on from where I left off which was hard because it was a backtrack. My voice was all shakey at the beginning of my performance because I was so nervous! I didnt know how to stand either, the whole thing was just really akward so I just looked at Steph! Haha. I got less nervous in about the beginning of the song... so that was okay! But at the end I lost it again! Im normally really good at performing infront of people but I didnt realise how hard singing infront of people would be! I still passed though which was good ;] We are doing another performance in week 10 and I hope I do alot better next time now that I know what its like! ;]

No comments: