Monday, June 9, 2008

Stephanie! :D

Well I think that Steph is special enough to have her own blog entry... because shes my best friend!! ;] Well... We only started to become close friends at the beginning of last year! Which is absolutly crazy becuase it feels like we have been best friends for ever! We have these crazy JEDI moments where we think and say the same things at the same time! Which freaks us out alot of the time! Steph is an awesome friend because she has been there for me through everything happened and I can fully trust her with everything! For example... When my dad was in hospital she stayed up untill 2 in the morning txting me untill she found out if he was okay or not! Now thats a friend! We have only had a couple of fights but they have been about the most stupid things and they dont last anylonger than a couple of hours... if that. She even sat in the car with me for 4 hours to go and see my family down in Whakatane with me! Steph is and awesome friend. She is a bit smelly though! Hahaha jokes!... But not really! :O Anyways... When we are older... We are going to live in Australia together and when we have children they are going to play at the park together! Its gonna be great! Oh and we are hoping for a joint birthday party in the near future! ;] BFFLAD x

No comments: