Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A story I wrote when I was little Hahahaha.

Well, I was looking through my primary school portfolio and found heaps of storys I had written years ago. I picked the funniest ones to put on my blog... Heres the first one. :D

I was just finishing up my hot chocolate. Time for bed said mum. I ran to my bed and jumped on it. Mum tucked me in and said goodnight. I was quites tired so I feel asleep really fast. I was having a dream about being in space with lots of aliens. It was really unfamiliar because you know how in dreams things happen that you dont want to happen? Well, I think I was controlling my dream. I woke up and all of a sudden I got sucked into my dream. I was in space. I was floating around everywhere when a huge army of aliens appeared. I wasnt scared of them though because I was controlling them so I just sent them away crying. I got pushed out, then I ot sucked back in again. But this time I was in the jungle. I landed straight on a tigers back. He was pretty angry, so he shook me off. He was just about to attack me when a little monkey swung from the trees and picked me up. He was quite nice, we swung from the vines and I fell down. I was controlling my dream so I told myself to get pushed out. I got pushed out. It was now morning though. The next night I finished my hot chocolate and went to bed. Mum tucked me in and said goodnight. I think I will stay awake this time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I was little ok?

No comments: