Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A story that I wrote when I was little (NUMBER TWO)

My Pet Dinosaur

One day I was walking along and I saw the most funny shop. It was a dinosaur shop. I wondered what was in the dinosaur shop so I went in to see. When I walked in there was a terrible noise. I had about $200 so I went and had a look for a dinosaur I could buy. The one that caught my eye was snakk, it was blue, green and yellow. I thought it was the most prettiest animal I had ever seen! That day I cought that dinosaur and we did lots of silly things together. I named her Lilly. She eats all the grass. She hates brockaly, and carrots. Her personality, ahe is really silly, sometimes she goes running around the garden. She is blue, green and yellow. She is a plant eater. Her habbits are eating everyones lawn and trying to eat the christmas tree. Me and Lilly do everything together. She is sad to see me go to school. But when I get home there is plently of time for fun and games. At Christmas I wlways get her presents. Me and Lily have a big secret, Mum doesnt know that I have a pet dinosaur. If she knew she would go crazy. One day I found 5 dinosaur eggs, thats when Mum found out and went crazy. Mum told Dad and Dad grounded me. Me and Lilly still have a secret but no one knows. We're still waiting for the eggs to hatch.

HAHAHA... Im pretty sure Im the only one that can understand that one!! :D

No comments: