Monday, October 13, 2008

Fiji! (:


Well, the last two weeks of term three I was in Fiji! I had the best time ever, and the weather was amazing! We stayed on an island called Malolo Lailai island and we stayed at Plantation island resort. I loved the atmosphere of Fiji and everyone there was so friendly and welcoming! The best part about Fiji was Fiji time! :D Everything was so relaxed and no one was in a real hurry to do anything! While we were there I made a ton of new friends. (They were all from Australia). There ended up being a group of about 30 of us that would just hang out all day. We always swam out to the pontoon and jumped off it or had competitions to see who could stay on the longest and push each other off. We also did quite alot of snorkelling and kayaking. They reef and all the fish was beautiful! We also all went on the banana boat together and on the biscute too. We would also go and play volley ball together or play ping pong, swim in the pool or just swim in the beautiful clear water of the sea. The meals were really good aswell. They would have huge buffets set out and each night would have a different theme! Which was really awesome! After dinner there would always be entertainment on, like crap racing, frog racing, a talent show or fir dancers. It was really sad to see my friends leave and to leave my friends! But we all still keep in touch which is good. I had the time of my life in Fiji :D x

No comments: